Friday, August 8, 2008

Were heeeeeeeeeeeeere!

Were at a Marriot Hotel. We were sent here by my aunt Mitzie, (Mitsie?) and it is really nice. I would give you a picture blogger, but the batteries on my Flip are down. I get all my pictures from my Flip video camera. God I hate the Jonas brothers. They are so annoying. I hate kiddy music. The music from those condescending (c?) kids shows look and sound like Death Metal compared to the Jonas Brothers. I hate the term OMG. I also hate; OMFG, LOL, TTLY, NOOB, CHACH, DUNNO, PWNED, WTF (sometimes you have to use it though), etc. I am a regular visitor to "this brain is dead" by Rondo. What is your real name, Rondo? My name really is Brynn. If you are a sex offender, everything comes through my dads law office, so you better watch out! Snip Snip!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'll do this later when I have something meaningful to say.