Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chav Poem

Chavs! I hate chavs so much, it inspired me to write a poem:
Oh the chavs, walking around in their bright colors, listening to their dance music.
Ah, the preps, with their little "cute" outfits. Their dance music hurts my ears.
Oh the jocks with their jerseys and whore blonde girlfriends. They will get pregnant.
Oh the goths with their black outfits and makeup and everything else.
Oh the emos with their constant supply of razors, needles, drugs, alchohol, and sex partners.
Oh the normal kids and their hidden problems. Many, many, MANY hidden problems.
Oh the rockers, that think the Jonas brothers are death metal musicians.


Oh the many groups of high school.
I hate them all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'll do this later when I have something meaningful to say.