Saturday, July 12, 2008

A website you NEED to visit!

Visit this site.http://www.mandiapple.com/snowblood/index2.htm. It is a great website, giving reviews on Asian horror. And if you went to the first link, (the post below this one) and the video didn't play, just go to you tube and search ''headstrongrulez'' and play the video that says "fuze." The second video will play if you click on the link, but don't be skeptical if it isn't the same account as the first one... It is the account of her step-brother, Noah. I think I'll be posting a video on here soon. Also visit this site:http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=At40Y7MTrwkCn8xxjuyAR.bZxQ.;_ylv=3?show=D7zD8UCzaa, It is my Yahoo! Answers account!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. Sorry myself, but I don't believe in atheists.

Brynn said...

Well, I wonder where you live. There is a possibility that We could live in the same neighbourhood, since we both live in Paducah! Sorry again

About Me

My photo
I'll do this later when I have something meaningful to say.